From the Desk of Dr. McDaniel
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed time with your families and friends! As we move into December, the weather will begin to cool down! Right now, our LOST AND FOUND is bubbling over with coats, jackets, sweaters and many other items! We will set the items out in the halls for a week and then they are going to have to be sent away. Please remind your child to look through the clothing if you are missing something!
We hope to see your families at our Winter Wonderland Family Dance on December 8th! Parents MUST accompany their children!
Thank you for encouraging your children to access Imagine Learning from home! I will challenge them again over the Winter Break because I am confident it is a valuable tool to increase reading fluency, comprehension and vocabulary!
December 2016 Dates
- December 2nd – Donut parties for the winning classes from the raffle!
- December 6th – Dress for Success
- December 8th – Winter Wonderland Family Dance 6:30 – 7:30
- December 13th – Honor Choir sings at Quail Springs
- December 15th – 3rd Grade Program (9:30 & 6:30)
- December 21st – Spirit Day – Pajamas
- December 21st – Winter Parties @ 2:30
WORD OF THE MONTH
“Respect yourself and others will respect you.”